Jessica inspired me to try keeping a blog so that family and friends can stay updated on our day to day happenings a little more easily. And so here we are. Welcome!
The news:
We're moving (you knew that)
Selling the house is a nightmare so far.
I have one dissertation chapter drafted but I don't really want to talk about it.
The chickadees turned 1 and 4. We had a birthday party last Saturday featuring 12 of their closest friends, which was absolute madness and I still haven't recovered.
I'll post pictures when I figure it out. Meanwhile, peace out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi friend! I'm so glad you have a blog now . . . I'll def be checking it so you better keep it somewhat updated!
Your daughters are adorable and I didn't know you were moving . . . well I knew you were going to at SOME point . . . but where are you moving too?
Blogging is way better than dissertation writing! Keep it up!
Post a Comment