Friday, August 1, 2008

The excruciating minutiae of my life plus pictures of las chicas

The cupboards are almost bare....but not quite. We're having Ian and Clare to dinner and well, I kinda shouldn't pack the kitchen until we do. I did put some things away.






































Sonja is pretty bored by the whole business. It doesn't involve food or walking.
















Frances, on the other hand, thinks messing up the house is lots of fun.



















Now, I have managed to empty the closets. Once I did this, I realized how really bad the interior looked, so I painted them. Yes, I know this was totally unnecessary. It's pretty!




















The shelves are almost empty, too.






















It's lovely to have a basement where we can stash all the stuff we've already packed.
















Of course, some of it is also cluttering up my living space. This is not cool









































Did I mention Frances thinks making messes is a whole lot of fun. Here she is. In spite of a head cold and the five immunization shots she got yesterday, she was in a spectacular mood today.





















Allison spent her time dancing like a ballerina





And waiting for Ian and Clare to show up. I had a picture of it but it won't upload and speaking of Ian and Clare...I need to get on with dinner.

No comments: